Skip to main content

Sword Art Online Anime’s Opening by LiSA

sword art online lisa

LiSA will be performing the opening theme song “crossing field” for Sword Art Online anime. The lyrics and the music are all done by Sho Watanabe. It will be released on August 8 as a single CD with the song by Aniplex.

Translated By Kader 

English Lyrics Translation

Admitting my cowardly past
Not knowing what's going on
The me that was scared in the past 
Reflects reality in the present

It has drawn out a great number of skies
This place that surely aim's for
A fleeting heart

In my dream
I soared
No matter how much anxiety my body bears, I'll shake it off
The small sleeping feelings of mine
I realize I'm weak, and that you being there
Will give me strength in this dark world. 

This heart that's seeing a long dream, yeah, will last forever

I wanna always stay with you
I give you everything I have


Japanese/Romaji Lyrics

認めてた 臆病な過去
Mitometeta okubyou na kako
わからないままに
Wakaranai mama ni
怖がってた後ろの自分が現実を
Kowagatteta ushiro no jibun ga genjitsu wo
今に映す
Ima ni utsusu

いくつもの空を描いた
Ikutsu mono sora wo egaita
ここはきっと儚い心
Koko wa kitto hanai kokoro
目指して
Mezashite

夢で
Yume de
高く飛んだTakaku tonda
体はどんな不安まとっても振り払ってく
Karada wa donna fuan matottemo furiharatteku
眠る小さな思い
Nemuru chiisana omoi
広がりだして 気づく 弱い 私
Hirogaridashite kidzuku yowai watashi
君がいれば 暗い世界
Kimi ga ireba kurai sekai
強くいれた
Tsuyoku ireta

長い夢見る心は そう 永遠で
Nagai yumemiru kokoro wa sou eien de

I wanna always stay with you
I give you everything I have


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Stratos Episode 9 Ocean's Eleven

Infinite Stratos Episode 9 Ocean's Eleven Charlotte Sparkling Another Great Episode with so many fan services. Finally it reveals that Laura misunderstanding with "wife" term because of vice commander of the Black Hares (Laura's subordinate) who love japanese anime and manga. Laura Bodewig totally attitude change really surprising me, from a  militan become a moe chara. After getting services from laura in the morning, ichika went to shopping with Charlotte who through they are went to date, After that we saw Ran Gotanda (  Ran apparently has feelings for Ichika) , When Charlotte notices Rin, Charlotte, and Laura following her, she hide Ichika at the dressing room and show off her swimsuit, but they are both found by Chifuyu and Maya... 

Infinite Stratos ( Charles Dunoa / Charlotte Dunois )

Charles Denoa / Charlotte Dunois From Episode 5-6 A Harem(?) candidate from France Personally I really like this character from Episode 5 IS anime, I don't really know why but maybe because her cuteness. I really hope that she win ichika heart from the other harem.... Her seiyuu is Kana Hanazama , originally seiyuu from Angel Beats as Tachibana Kanade , Bungaku Shoujo as Amano Touka if i remember correctly..  ha..haa

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 "Balut"

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3  "Balut" Ohana Matsumae Surprisingly, there are many fan service from this episode. the story start when Nako and Minko found out  that Ohana has gone missing and start searching  for her. After that they found out that she was confined by Toru, he attempts to run away by stealing one of the inn's vans, so the staff  chase after him until the seaside cliff where he jumps into the sea to suicide but nako manages to save him....