Skip to main content

Sword Art Online Sachi

-- Sachi -- 
Sword Art Online
Member of  Black Cat Of The Full Moon
  First time introduced at Episode 3, Sachi, along with the other members of the Black Cats of the Full Moon were save by Kirito, and asked kirito to join their guild to support them . Sachi and Kirito became very close to the point of sleeping together in the same room.. Kirito promised her that she would not die, though unfortunately, he would not be able to keep his word. 
-- --
Last Message of  Sachi
Kirito, Merry Christmas.

At the time when you hear this message, I am probably dead. That is because if I were still alive, I would have removed this crystal from the shared inventory on Christmas Eve and let you hear what I have to say personally.

That... Let me clarify why I have recorded this message.

I, probably, will not survive for long. Of course, this does not mean that I doubt the capability of Kirito and the «Black Cats of the Full Moon» guild. That is because Kirito is very strong and the rest of the members are getting stronger by the day.

How should I explain this..... A very close friend of mine from another guild lost her life. Being a timid person like me, she only hunted in safe areas, but because of her bad luck, she was killed by mobs on her way back to town. After that, I pondered over various stuffs and I came to a conclusion. To continue surviving in this world, it matters not how strong your companions are, if you do not have the will to live or the determination to survive no matter what, death definitely awaits.

For me.. Truthfully, ever since the first time I stepped into the beginner practice area, I was and have been very afraid. Actually, I never intended to leave the Starting City. Although I was very close to members from the Black Cats of the Full Moon in the real world and I enjoyed the time we spent together, I hated going into battles. I probably will die eventually if I continue to hold this attitude in battle. This is not caused by anyone, the problem lies with me.

Ever since that night, you've been telling me it's alright every night and that I won't die. That is why if by any chance I die, you'll definitely blame yourself for it and won't forgive yourself. This is also the reason why I thought of recording this message. I would like to tell Kirito, it isn't your fault. If there is any problem, it would be me. The date will be set on the next Christmas, because I would like to at least try to survive until then, hoping to walk down the snowy street together with you.

Actually.... I knew how strong Kirito is. One time, when I woke up from Kirito's bed, I accidentally saw your level from your opened status window behind you.

Even after thinking long and hard, I still did not manage to come up with any reasons why Kirito-kun would hide his real level and form a party with us. But I didn't mention this to the other members, as I believed that someday you would tell us the reason personally.... I was rejoicing when I found out that you are very strong. After knowing that, I started to be able to sleep peacefully as long as I am by your side. Perhaps to you, being with me might be of significance to you, this also made me very happy. If this is the case, there was definitely meaning in me coming to the higher floors even for a timid person like me.

That... Actually, what I am trying to say is, even if I die, you should strive to survive. Live on, look upon this world until it ends, please help me find out the reason why this world was created, the meaning of why such a timid person is in this world, the significance of our meeting. That is my wish.

Ah... Seems like there is still some time left. This crystal can record plenty of stuff. Hmmm, then, since Christmas is such a special occasion, I'll sing a Christmas carol. I do have some confidence in my voice. I guess I'll go with [Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer]. Actually I would have preferred to sing other songs like [Winter Wonderland], [White Christmas] which are more well known, but unfortunately I can only sing the lyrics of this song.

Why did I only remember [Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer]? The previous night, Kirito said something to me, "No matter who you are, you definitely can make a difference in someone's life." Telling me that even if it is me, there is a place where I belong. After hearing those words, I was extremely glad and I remembered this song. I don't know why but it was probably because I kind of thought myself as Rudolph and you as Santa Claus.... if I have to put it in words, you give off a fatherly feeling. My father left me when I was still very young, that is why every night when I was sleeping beside you, I kept wondering if that was the feeling that a father would give. Ah, okay, I'll start singing.

        Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. 

        All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. 

        Then one Christmas Eve 

        Santa came to say: 

        "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" 

        Rudolph who was always crying, started smiling that night. 

...... To me, you'll always be like a bright star that shines and guides me from the opposite end of a dark alley. Good-bye, Kirito. It was really fortunate of me to have met you and to have been with you.

Thank you.

Good Bye. 
[source Baka-Tsuki]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinite Stratos Episode 9 Ocean's Eleven

Infinite Stratos Episode 9 Ocean's Eleven Charlotte Sparkling Another Great Episode with so many fan services. Finally it reveals that Laura misunderstanding with "wife" term because of vice commander of the Black Hares (Laura's subordinate) who love japanese anime and manga. Laura Bodewig totally attitude change really surprising me, from a  militan become a moe chara. After getting services from laura in the morning, ichika went to shopping with Charlotte who through they are went to date, After that we saw Ran Gotanda (  Ran apparently has feelings for Ichika) , When Charlotte notices Rin, Charlotte, and Laura following her, she hide Ichika at the dressing room and show off her swimsuit, but they are both found by Chifuyu and Maya... 

Infinite Stratos ( Charles Dunoa / Charlotte Dunois )

Charles Denoa / Charlotte Dunois From Episode 5-6 A Harem(?) candidate from France Personally I really like this character from Episode 5 IS anime, I don't really know why but maybe because her cuteness. I really hope that she win ichika heart from the other harem.... Her seiyuu is Kana Hanazama , originally seiyuu from Angel Beats as Tachibana Kanade , Bungaku Shoujo as Amano Touka if i remember correctly..  ha..haa

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 "Balut"

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3  "Balut" Ohana Matsumae Surprisingly, there are many fan service from this episode. the story start when Nako and Minko found out  that Ohana has gone missing and start searching  for her. After that they found out that she was confined by Toru, he attempts to run away by stealing one of the inn's vans, so the staff  chase after him until the seaside cliff where he jumps into the sea to suicide but nako manages to save him....